Like many companies, Athletic Brewing Co. does come victim to spam/phishing attempts by individuals attempting to access your personal information.
Please double check all email addresses in which you might receive communication relating to Athletic Brewing. All emails from our company directly will come from an @athleticbrewing.com domain. We will never use any sort of email at a different domain, for example (athleticbrewing@yahoo, etc).
Athletic Brewing will never ask for any personal information over text message, or email.
Here are a few ways to identify fraudulent emails and messages:
- The sender’s email or phone doesn’t match the name of the company that it claims to be from.
- The email or phone they used to contact you is different from the one you entered.
- A link in a message looks right, but the URL doesn’t match our website
- The message looks significantly different from other messages that you’ve received from the company.
- The message requests personal information, like a credit card number or account password.
- The message is unsolicited and contains an attachment.
- The message offers compensation for advertisementing (ie. decals, car stickers)
If you believe you might have received a fraudulent email or text message, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.